(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Hello, I'm new here.
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
His 8 interests
in his own words...
I am currently a 5th year student at Gallaudet University, graduating in May 2013 with Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with concentration in Criminology. After graduating GU, I am considering about taking a year off and possibly and hopefully get into master's program for Criminology at University of California, Irvine. I am compassionate, empathetic person who is able to relate and understand. I enjoy a good and long conversations, dining out, and sit in the coffeehouse and drink type of thing. I am hopeful to meet some one that is able to sweep me off the floor and fall in love. It has been a long time since I felt that way. I will be 9 years single this upcoming November.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 30
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Spiritual but not religious