(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I've been told I'm wise, funny, and kind. Don't hold it against me.
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
His 10 interests
in his own words...
I'm a creative, curious, relaxed and casual person, working in creative fields and with a high of appreciation for the outdoors, nature, big dogs, great food, movies that don't last long in theatres, and pretty much any music that is not too angry or cynical. I am recently separated with two daughters, 20 and 23 who are my best fiends, although they might not say the same about me.
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 56
- Single (never been married)
- Every once in a while
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Protestant
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree