(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I have verve. And a vervet. And also a troupe of high-kicking vervets called the Vervettes.
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
I cook and bake as much as I can, get outside as often as I can, travel as far and as frequently as I can, fly on a trapeze as often as I can, read as many books as I can, and see as much theater as I can. When I'm not doing those things, I'm a lawyer for a nonprofit. It's pretty great. I'm looking for someone engaged in the world, progressive both politically and personally, and wickedly smart.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 26 - 38
- Not at all
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral