(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Prefer DC Metro Area
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I am more optimistic than most people
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I am a professional gay white male with a lot of international life experience. I've traveled all over the world, and have lived in many different parts of the country. I enjoy the arts and cultural events. My favorite channel is PBS and my favorite program is the NewsHour. I also enjoy Netflix, TCM and many of the history programs on educational TV. I enjoy spending time with friends and family. I also like weekend/day trips around the area and getting away from the city to rent a cabin for a weekend in a National Park would be a great vacation for me.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 56
- Not at all
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral