(this is his dominant personality type)



(he also shows elements of this type)


45 | Washington, District of Columbia

Holistically Healthy and Happy

He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.

He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.

He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.

A few excerpts from his personality test:

  • I am more enthusiastic than most people
  • I am more analytical and logical than most people
  • I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do

find out your type »

His 11 interests

« »






Playing cards

Playing Sports




Watching sports

in his own words...

I am not your typical 40 year old. I am easy going, open minded, not defensive, able to listen, confident, able to lead, funny, active and loyal. I love to work out, eat healthy 90% of the time and really enjoy the other 10% by indulging. My ideal match is someone sweet, likes to stay active, is healthy in mind, soul, body and spirit. Believes in low carbon footprints, like to snorkel, enjoys to travel, is loyal, and loves to dance. I am not looking for a perfect woman, just the perfect woman for me. So please do not smoke, don't be closed minded and defensive, have confidence, do not find something to complain about every five minutes, and be a gentle honest soul who knows how to appreciate a good man who appreciates her.

Take the personality test everyone is talking about.

I am a

Seeking a

By clicking "find chemistry now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.

By using our site, you agree to Chemistry's Terms of

About him:

  • Living situation:
    • Live alone
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Christian / Other
  • Relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
  • Income:
    • $50,001 to $100,000
  • Eye color:
    • Brown
  • Hair color:
    • Light brown
  • Ethnic background:
    • White/Caucasian

What he's looking for:

  • Age Range:
    • 29 - 35
  • relationship history:
    • Any
  • smokes:
    • Not at all
  • Ethnic background:
    • American Indian or Alaska Native
    • Asian
    • Black or African American
    • Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
    • Middle Eastern
    • Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
    • White/Caucasian
    • Other
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Agnostic
    • Atheist
    • Buddhist / Taoist
    • Christian / Catholic
    • Christian / Protestant
    • Christian / LDS
    • Christian / Other
    • Hindu
    • Jewish
    • Muslim / Islam
    • Spiritual but not religious
    • Other
  • education:
    • High school
    • Some college
    • Associates / Technical degree
    • Bachelors degree
    • Graduate or professional degree
    • PhD / Post Doctoral