(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Not sure at this point will correct later
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I frequently catch myself daydreaming
- My friends would say I am very curious
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
His 4 interests
in his own words...
Just looking for someone to go out with and do some interesting things, with hopes that it develops into a friendship or an intimate relationship. Doing things together with our children is a definite possibility down the road.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 60 - 105
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral