(this is her dominant personality type)



(she also shows elements of this type)


38 | Washington, District of Columbia

I will always choose happiness.

She tends to be traditional. She feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around her and can be fiercely protective of those she loves.

With her stoical attitude coupled with her dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, she often becomes a central and effective player in her social and business networks.

She is attracted to those who share her values; she admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy her orderly and compassionate nature.

A few excerpts from her personality test:

  • I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
  • I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
  • I am always looking for new experiences

find out your type »

Her 13 interests

« »

Dining out






Performing arts

Playing cards

Playing Sports



Watching sports

Wine tasting

in her own words...

About me: I am new to the area and still in “explorer mode.” DC has a lot to offer, and I’m just getting the hang of this town. I have lived in several different locations (East Coast, West Coast, and beyond) so it’s fair to say I like adventures. I can create an adventure just going to the grocery store, but I also enjoy seeing new places. Travel is not always glamorous which is why I enjoy the challenge. It can be 90% hard and awkward and frustrating but then the other 10% is so amazing and life changing it makes up for the rest. I guess the same could be said about the grocery store. In general, I am a happy, well-rounded person with a great family and awesome friends. I’m not always bubbles and sunshine – I have a good job and pay the bills and try to roll with the punches. Life is more important to me than work. When I think something is funny, I laugh really loud. I find humor in ironic things. Slapstick, toilet humor doesn’t interest me. My closest friends are witty, smart and snarky. I’m a sensitive person, I don’t enjoy hurting people’s feelings, but a little back-n-forth is natural for me. I enjoy variety. I come from a rowdy, fun, sport-loving family and have spent countless hours watching college football. (However, don’t be fooled. I win bowl picks based on mascots and jersey colors, not from any real knowledge of the teams.) Exercise is cool. It can work magic on a bad day, but I’m not specific about activities. I really like being outside – hiking, walking, gardening, sitting. I have lots of love for the beach (mostly because I love swimming.) I like “whacky” kinds of activities – whirlyball and laser tag. I get crazy excited to play badminton. Playing outside with friends or throwing a BYO dinner party is great, but I’m also good on my own - I read a lot and take pride in my nerdiness. I like trying to understand things that make no sense – Like quantum physics and politics. Music has been a huge part of my life. I like singing along and I like

Take the personality test everyone is talking about.

I am a

Seeking a

By clicking "find chemistry now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.

By using our site, you agree to Chemistry's Terms of

About her:

  • Living situation:
    • Live with roommate(s)
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Spiritual but not religious
  • Relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
  • Income:
    • I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
  • Eye color:
    • Blue
  • Hair color:
    • Blonde
  • Ethnic background:
    • White/Caucasian

What she's looking for:

  • Age Range:
    • 31 - 38
  • relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
    • Divorced
    • Widowed
  • smokes:
    • Not at all
    • Every once in a while
    • A few times a week
  • Ethnic background:
    • American Indian or Alaska Native
    • Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
    • White/Caucasian
    • Other
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Spiritual but not religious
  • education:
    • Bachelors degree
    • Graduate or professional degree