(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, inti
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
in his own words...
I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most people would assume - a social butterfly. Instead I'm the quiet watchful, listener who will provide u with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell u what to do. I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze cross the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature. I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day.
- Live with pets
- Christian / Catholic
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 49
- Single (never been married)
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Associates / Technical degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral