(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Playing for Keeps!
She tends to be traditional. She feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around her and can be fiercely protective of those she loves.
With her stoical attitude coupled with her dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, she often becomes a central and effective player in her social and business networks.
She is attracted to those who share her values; she admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy her orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
Her 15 interests
in her own words...
I am an easy going open-minded individual. I love being around positive uplifting and considerate people. I consider myself to be honest and very loyal; sometimes loyal to a fault :) I can talk and hang out with just about anyone, as long as there's respect. I am open to trying new things and would like to meet someone who is willing to do the same. My "ideal" match - respects himself and others, doesn't take life too seriously, understands the importance of communication in a relationship regardless of the nature of it, knows how to and will do what it takes to maintain a healthy relationship, is fine with going out and doing things, new or old, but is just as comfortable enjoying a relaxing day at home. I don't think this is too much to ask. Do you?
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 28 - 42
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral