(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Just seeing what this is all about.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- I think it is important to be direct
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
in his own words...
Just moved back to DC, and want to see what this sight has to offer. I'm looking for an interesting, educated guy who can stand on his own two feet and is filled with integrity. I'll be honest, being cute is important to me, too. But there are a lot of different kinds of cute, so don't be shy.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 38
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral