(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I am single mom who is striving to better her self. I love my children, love my job and love going to school.
She enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet she is firmly grounded in reality.
Because she is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, she can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
She seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet she or she has to have her level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
- I get restless if I have to stay home for any length of time
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
I would like ot experience more activities but want a partner to share them with. Having happy life experiences and moments I would like to share them with a loved one or a lover. There is so much that I want to do but do not want to do on my own. Although I do have children, there is something different sharing the experience with a man or a friend that is on my level. Since I work so much I have become antisocial in the real world with limited friends. so I am looking for someone to help inspire me to be even more than I am... =)
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 45
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Spiritual but not religious