(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Not sure what to say here.
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
His 7 interests
in his own words...
I enjoy hanging out with friends and generally having a good time. I like to watch sports, go to movies and read books. I enjoy going to bars with friends, but also like spending nights at home watching a good movie.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 34
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral