(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
A little shy and weird but love to try new things and meet new people.
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
in her own words...
I'm a bit weird but in a fun way I promise. I prize my friends and family. I am ultimately looking for a serious relationship with someone is strong and secure with themselves and willing to take things a little slow at first. I'm looking for the sort of person that sees relationships as a loving and supportive side by side partnership.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree