(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
60% of the time, it works every time.
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
I enjoy pretty simple things: science fiction, good books, and funny movies. I am in law school at GW right now and I plan on working in civil rights litigation as a career. I'm looking for someone with a sense of humor and a good head on his shoulders.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 24 - 35
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college