(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
"Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it." ;)
She is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet she also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those she loves.
Because she is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, her close friends admire her. Yet her complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
She is attracted to someone who can complement her-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I like to figure out how things work
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
I'm a free spirited person looking for some good company. Someone that is confident, motivated, and creative and can handle my witty humor (as well as dish some out). I love meeting new people and I'm open to a new friend or something more.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 40
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral