(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Seeking partners for new adventures
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
Her 17 interests
in her own words...
For 2013 my friend has encouraged me to try something new. So here is my attempt. I listen to NPR, I love classical music, and I am a news junkie. I enjoy traveling; my most recent adventure was attending a Hindu wedding in India as well as traveling around the Golden Triangle. I am hoping to find a partner that would go on new adventures for 2013- adventures near and far. I enjoy adventures to the museum, art performances, movies, shopping (finding great deals) and traveling. My ideal explorer would be someone who is available and open to new ideas. Someone who exhibits kindness, intelligence and humor.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 18 - 105
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral