(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking for a partner for new adventures for 2013
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
Her 14 interests
in her own words...
For 2013 my friend has encouraged me to try something new. So here is my attempt. I listen to NPR, I love classical music, and I am a news junkie. I enjoy traveling; my most recent adventure was attending a Hindu wedding in India as well as traveling around the Golden Triangle. I am hoping to find a partner that would be interested in new adventures for 2013- near and far. I enjoy museums, art performances, movies, shopping (finding great deals) and traveling. My ideal explorer would be someone who is available and open to new ideas. Someone who exhibits kindness, intelligence and humor.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 40 - 66
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral