(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
She likes people and is generally comfortable with them. She also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
She needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
I'm new to this so not sure what I'm supposed to say. I have a good sense of humor and love to laugh. I enjoy getting together with friends, cooking/bbq, talking, just having a good time. The projects I've been working on for the last couple of year have been from the dark side but things seem to be finally getting back to be more manageable. I value friends and we're always there for each other; and for that special some one, he needs to be my best friend. Not sure if I can say specifically what kind of person I'm looking for but would like to get to know the person first and go from there.
- Live alone
- Not Religious
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 50 - 60
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral