(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
My name is Tim, nice to meet you.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more creative than most people
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
His 13 interests
in his own words...
Just came out and ready to date. I think my life is missing just that--something outside of work. It's time to live. Ideally, I would have done this years ago, but only recently got around to making a choice.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 37
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral