(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I get restless if I have to stay home for any length of time
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
One of my favorite quotes: "In reaffirming the greatness of our nation we understand that greatness is never a given. It must be earned. Our journey has never been one of short-cuts or settling for less. It has not been the path for the faint-hearted, for those that prefer leisure over work, or seek only the pleasures of riches and fame. Rather, it has been the risk-takers, the doers, the makers of things -- some celebrated, but more often men and women obscure in their labor -- who have carried us up the long rugged path towards prosperity and freedom."
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral