(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
moving to DC
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- It is important to respect authority
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am always looking for new experiences
His 11 interests
in his own words...
Moving to DC, not quite sure what the dating scene looks like there. So, I'm using this as a way to check it out. Not sure if this is a good representation or not, but it's a start. Professional, travel often, runner, reader, museum goer, etc. etc.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 27 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral