(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- Long established customs need to be respected and preserved
His 15 interests
in his own words...
I enjoy walking the streets of DC and VA, exploring the unique setting each neighborhood offers. Currently my favorite area is Glover Park (of course, I'm partial to the area due to recently moving there). Since finishing my evening graduate program I have tons of extra time to explore the city. I've been preparing for a 10 mile race which has led to discovering a ton of great forest paths in the middle of the city. I'm looking for someone who is interested in exploring new and different places and maybe hitting the trails with me for evening jogs.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 23 - 31
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander