(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, inti
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
His 4 interests
in his own words...
I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most people would assume - a social butterfly. Instead I'm the quiet watchful, listener who will provide u with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell u what to do. I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze cross the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature.
- Live with pets
- Christian / Catholic
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 55
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Protestant
- High school
- Associates / Technical degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral