(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Hello, I think it's time we met!
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
Her 14 interests
in her own words...
Charming, witty, free spirited, funny, loving, and very out going. The smallest things mean the most to me. A call just to see how my day is going, the opening of a door, a walk in the park, pulling out a chair, or just holding hands show a side of affection that most people don't think that much about because it's just common courtesy. But I'm amazed to find out that something as simple as that has been forgotten. But... to me it's the small things like that, that make a big impression on me. I'm a very affectionate person and would just like to meet someone who has some of the same values and is not afraid to show there affectionate side. I don't think that's to much to ask for or am I just a hopeless romantic.
- Live with kids
- Family and friends visit often
- Christian / Other
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Auburn / Red
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 38 - 47
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral