(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I am an unsuitable mate.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I find unpredictable situations exhilarating
His 9 interests
in his own words...
See above. There are a lot of reasons why I'm unsuitable, including the cyclops that lives in my broom closet. He's on the lease so if you want to go out with me, you're going to have to deal with the cyclops until at least September.
- Live alone
- Family and friends visit often
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 32
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral