(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
New to DC
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I am very empathetic
- I like to figure out how things work
in his own words...
"Tell us about yourself and who you're looking for." Two matters for direct response: (A) I steer clear of loaded questions; and (B) I have a moral objection to interrogatories ending in prepositions.
- Live alone
- Family and friends visit often
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 24 - 35
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral