(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Slow down and smell the flowers and admire the scenery.
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- It is important to respect authority
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
in his own words...
Hello to all who read these words. Always find it difficult to talk about myself in written words. Find I can say it better than write it. I enjoy the quiet moments in life but also like investigating and exploring. Would like to explore Africa and the Amazon for the exotic and investigate the little out of the way town in France or Switzerland. Afterwords curl up in front of the fire and enjoy the warm glow of the fire with a good glass of libation. If you would like to join me let me know. My ideal match. Hmmm...interesting question. Many different qualities I look for. Important is a sense of humor. Need to be able to laugh at ones self. Being able to enjoy each other and forget who or what is around. In the end it is about us and how we take care of each other. So let's enjoy the stars and the "company" of one another. Maybe it will lead to that elusive everlasting relationship.
- Live with parents
- Spiritual but not religious
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 35 - 50
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree