(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- Long established customs need to be respected and preserved
- When I wake up from a vivid dream, it takes me a few seconds to return to reality
in her own words...
I am very loyal and honest. I am a teacher so I am good at planning and being creative. I love to go out and have a good time but also enjoy a casual night walking around the city or trying a new restaurant. I grew up in Boston and moved to DC for a teaching job back in August. I am very close to my family and I hope to find someone with a similar background. I am looking for someone who smiles a lot and will make me laugh. My biggest requirement is someone who is dependable and values communication. I love to make lists so here are a few more interests I have: - I love dogs and can't wait to get one of my own - I studied abroad in Australia - I love to sing - I attended Vanderbilt University - I am currently taking classes at American University to get my Masters in Curriculum and Instruction - I love to watch cooking shows such as Top Chef - I like to listen to books on tape - I enjoy grocery shopping more than clothes shopping
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 24 - 30
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral