(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Retired Frog Kisser!
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
I am aptly described as intellectually curious by day, sophisticated in the evening and potentially mischievous thereafter. I am a comported, gracious, yet explosive cannon of fun who is averse to the contrived, delighted by surprises, fond of kisses on my forehead, cuddles and Trader Joes Vannila yoghurt! My friends and family will tell you I am a geneous gift giver, adept at making people feel loved and warm inside :) As they say, one has to kiss many frogs to find a prince! Well, I am a retiree in the frog kissing business, so only princes need step forward! For what its worth, my prince loves to be spoiled by me, he is an erudite man who is reliable,cultured, self-aware, confident but not arrogant, knowledgeable, well travelled, down to earth, witty and a gentleman with esoteric interests.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 33 - 39
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral