(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Late to the dance but still remember how
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- My friends would say I am very curious
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
His 18 interests
in his own words...
* Divorced w/ 2 extraordinary adult children * Gay ( acknowledged in 2006) * Great and loyal friend * Excellent conversationalist * Great sense of humor and hope to find it in another. Humor not to be confused with silly! * Able to balance humor with deep, engaging converstion * Prefer small group of close friends to multiple acquaintences * Professional designer and am highly creative, visual, tactile, etc. * Physically passionate, can go from wonderfully mild and tender to creative debauchery * Love residential architecture especially mid-century * Attempt to be non-judgemental when meeting new people * Yes, looks matter but are not everything * Strive daily for honesty since I lived a lie for so long What do I want? About the same, but certainly not a clone. Challenge me. Be humorous, passionate, communicative, loyal, willing to work through differences and make a compromise when needed. Willing to put partner first and expect the same in return. Be the kind of man who can say up front that if you are going to cheat you will at least have the decency to finalize our relationship first. I was gay and married for 34 years and never cheated on her. Ended the relationship honorably before embarking on a new sexual journey. I have adult children and a new first-ever grandson. Would love to proudly introduce my partner to them. If you have kids, welcome aboard but let's not start a family. Been there, done that, paid the tuition ( Parsons School of Design and George Mason University). Grow old (let's call it mature) with me while loving me, laughing and crying with me, etc. This is not about age, but I'm 60 so it MUST enter the equation. Be adventerous but grounded. Yes, it is possible. What harm could come from exchanging a few civil messages? Bruce
- Live alone
- Christian / Protestant
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 65
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Graduate or professional degree