(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
The questions were interesting to answer!
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
Her 19 interests
in her own words...
I am ready to explore D.C. (after finals, of course)! I have lived on the east coast, the west coast, and abroad; so far, I like living in D.C. (minus the humid weather during the summer). I can't wait to be done with school (1.57 years left!), I like to bake when I have time, and I enjoy spending time with my close friends and exploring new areas. I'm looking for someone who is supportive, kind, and can make me laugh.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 29 - 36
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral