(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Do one thing every day that scares you.
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
Her 15 interests
in her own words...
I would describe myself as smart, honest, loyal, kind and trusting. I laugh a lot and try hard not to take myself too seriously. I moved to DC for my job two and a half years ago after living in Los Angeles, CA for 13 years. I love my work and I work a lot of hours, but things are finally settling down and I'm ready to think about more than my job. I'm looking for someone serious, who doesn't take himself too seriously, if that makes any sense. I'm not interested in playing games. I know everyone says that, but it bears repeating. I say what I mean and I appreciate others who can do the same.
- Live alone
- Christian / Protestant
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 45
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral