(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Hanging out is a lost art form.
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I work in politics and thrive on enjoying my hobbies as well as work. I love music, play piano and sax, love to ski, and try and stay reasonably healthy and stay in shape. Besides skiing, I love to bike, swim, jog and hike. I love the outdoors and am pretty much down for any outdoor activity, especially more 'non traditional' activities like snowshoeing, canoeing, etc. I have a dog who I love to walk and she even bikes with me. I guess I'm pretty laid back in my dating life and looking for someone who is the same... no drama. I generally like laid back guys who have a great sense of humor and are politically savvy. I guess more than anything I'm looking for a sweet, down to earth, loyal and funny guy.
- Live with pets
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 28 - 45
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral