(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
" Happiness is not something ready made. It is comes from your own actions. " Dalai Lama
She tends to be traditional. She feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around her and can be fiercely protective of those she loves.
With her stoical attitude coupled with her dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, she often becomes a central and effective player in her social and business networks.
She is attracted to those who share her values; she admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy her orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
Her 8 interests
in her own words...
I'm an easy going person who loves to travel. I dream of seeing all 7 continents by the time I'm 40. 3 down, 4 to go! My career intersects with my passion of working to improve public education for all kids. Having passion for something larger than oneself mean a great deal to me. I get along with all types of people, but have a special connection to those who make me laugh! :) My ideal partner would enjoy spending time together sitting still or on the go! He'd enjoy sitting side by side reading, watching football, out to dinner with friends or catching a good show.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 40
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral