(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Life usually surprises me . . . and I'm thankful for that.
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
Originally from way upstate NY (but believe it or not, I'm not Canadian). I enjoy meeting people at every opportunity and am usually up for new experiences. I am honest and loyal, fun and energetic, logical but a little quirky. Love playing piano and clarinet. Currently listening to Mumford and Sons. Vintage jewelry and wit make me smile. Dream of getting a puppy dog. Starting a career as a lawyer. Looking for an intelligent, humorous, honest, outgoing guy that is not too serious, but still passionate about succeeding at something.
- Live alone
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral