(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Life is beautiful--carpe diem.
She enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet she is firmly grounded in reality.
Because she is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, she can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
She seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet she or she has to have her level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
in her own words...
Educated, financially secure city-dweller (free-lance editorial services in the sciences) seeks interesting person with a young mind. I like opera (subscribe and go to the Met occasionally), reading (Victorian novels, nonfiction of all sorts), animals (visit the zoo frequently; share my apartment with 2 cats), travel (Portugal and Yunnan in 2012), architecture (live in a 100-year-old building), good conversation, good food and wine. Maybe I could find someone who enjoyed this sort of life, or who could show me new things.
- Live with pets
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 60 - 80
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Muslim / Islam
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral