(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I like to figure out how things work
Her 14 interests
in her own words...
I'm a smart, funny and witty PR pro looking for a relationship. I like activities related to food, culture, politics and music. I'm looking for someone with diverse interests, and preferably a college education. Must also love dogs!
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 47
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral