(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
British transplant to DC, loves a beer, live music and good humor. I laugh at myself regularly. Do you?
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
in her own words...
I am always up to try something new and try to take a trip out of my comfort zone fairly regularly. I have a very dry sense of humor, and enjoy good banter. I do not take myself too seriously. Live music and good beer are a seriously good time. I am looking to meet similar laid back people who are fun to hang out with. Let's see what happens.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 34
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral