(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for a friend
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I get restless if I have to stay home for any length of time
- I am very empathetic
in his own words...
I am a single male looking to make some new friends and see where that leads. I think the best relationships start out as friendships so that the relationship has a solid base. I don't have a list of needs, and am open to meeting and talking to anyone, because you never know with whom you might click.
- Live with pets
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 45
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral