(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Things should happen naturally, starting with friendship
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
I love to laugh, to read, to talk about things and learn something new. I've been in enough relationships to know what I want, and I'm most interested in someone who knows what they want, too. I have a teenage son, but neither of us is looking for a step parent for him, just someone who will be kind to us both.
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 42
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral