(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Let's see where this goes
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
His 11 interests
in his own words...
Smart, thoughtful guy looking for the real thing. I don't have a have a recipe for what I'm looking for, you know it when you feel it. But I expect her to be someone who has some depth but doesn't get lost in it. A free thinker. Positive and pragmatic. Honest, open and understanding.
- Live alone
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 29 - 45
- Single (never been married)
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral