(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Meeting New People
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
His 12 interests
in his own words...
I'm a strategy guy for social entrepreneurs both in the US and in Latin America. I have a spiritual background and enjoy discussions on big ideas. I write op-eds and love to read. I travel about a week each month and enjoy going to new places around the world. I love facilitating cross sector work and enjoy people who can hold conversations that can span business, nonprofit, faith, academics and public policy. My family is important to me and prefer someone who shares this value. I'm looking for an intellectually curious person who is open minded and thinks for himself. When it comes to looks, I have tended to prefer younger guys on the lean side with olive skin.
- Live alone
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 24 - 38
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral