(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am always doing new things
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I am loving life so why not find someone to make it that much better? I love my family, my friends, and my job. I must say I’m fortunate but never take anything for granted. I teach middle and high school math and am one of the lucky ones to absolutely love their job. Every day is hectic, but too much fun to give up. The summers aren’t bad either. I spend most of my time teaching, grading, and coaching the golf team. But my free time is filled with playing golf, hanging out with friends and family, and rooting for the Redskins and Bullets. I would love to meet someone who is smart, caring, quick to smile, and likes to explore what the world has to offer. Even better if they don't mind being silly and nerding out to random things.
- Live alone
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 30
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral