(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Life is Good :)
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- It is important to respect authority
in his own words...
Let's see...I'm laid back, somewhat spontaneous, liberal, work hard, enjoy physical activity, am reasonably intelligent, care about the world and my city, am for the most part and satisfied with my life. I feel fortunate to live in this somewhat crazy city with all of its drama but enjoy getting out of town (and the country for that matter) every once in awhile. Attending an Occupy DC rally or a play and dinner at a nice place in Logan or H Street or biking the Capital Crescent all sound like great first dates. As for someone else, I would go for someone with similar (but not the exact same) interests, somewhat spontaneous, goal oriented and passionate.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral