(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am always doing new things
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
His 18 interests
in his own words...
Engaging, curious New Yorker in exile; likes to work, travel, read, get out of town on weekends, keep up with friends, but selfishly guard downtime. Best at eating out in restaurants; worst at sitting through a football game. Intensely intellectual, as long as I can also keep up with pop culture. Likes to mix, Cold Play and Vivaldi; Glee and the Economist. Hikes, often. Devoted NYT reader. Loves the beach but hates the sun. Doesn't currently own a car. Does patronize the gym. Romantic but skeptical.
- Live alone
- Christian / Protestant
- Single (never been married)
- $150,001 to $200,000
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 52
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral