(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
Her 22 interests
in her own words...
My friends and family mean the world to me and I'm hoping to find someone who has the same values. I'm fortunate enough to love what I do for a living, but I also appreciate my free time. I'm comfortable in my own skin and have a good sense of what I like. I value the important things in life without taking myself too seriously. I love to learn about almost anything, both locally and through travel. I enjoy a black-tie, night out on the town, but I'm more likely to spend the weekend in jeans. I'm a laid back optimist who enjoys wit, dry humor, and great conversations.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- $50,001 to $100,000
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 41
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral