(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I'm a very motivated guy looking to settle down with the right person
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- It is important to respect authority
His 12 interests
in his own words...
I'm a college student in DC studying International Relations. I enjoy politics, reading, watching movies, and getting to know people. I'm just looking for a guy not too old who has similar interests and see how everything goes from there
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Protestant
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Black or African American
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 28
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral