(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Waiting for the right woman.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
His 14 interests
in his own words...
Im excited to find my better half. I have dated some great girls but I have not found the right one yet. Im charming and ambitious. Im a rising young broker in DC commercial real estate. I want a woman to challenge me to become a better man but I'll never forget "a happy wife, is a happy life." Ps. Im alot of fun to have dinner with.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 45
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander