(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
New to DC
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When I see two people madly kissing in public, I’d rather not look
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
His 10 interests
in his own words...
I'm a young professional in the process of moving to DC. I have my own place and I'm looking for new friends and maybe more. I have a great career history but in my spare time I like to work on pursuing my real love and that is stand up comedy. Hopefully one day I can ditch the suits and 9 to 5 jobs and make a living as a comedian...until then..
- Live alone
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Black or African American
What he's looking for:
- 23 - 45
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander