(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I am a former athlete that has since retired and works for a company that allows me to travel which can be good and bad.
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- It is important to respect authority
His 8 interests
in his own words...
I am a former athlete that has since retired and works for a company that allows me to travel which can be good and bad. I have been in eight countries since September! Just looking for a smart laid back but confident women.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 27 - 35
- Not at all
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral